Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 250g firm tofu, cubed
- 200g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons no-added-salt, no-added-sugar peanut butter
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 150g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- fresh mint sprigs, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray a frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook tofu for 4–5 minutes, or until heated through. Set aside. Meanwhile, place rice noodles into a large bowl and pour over boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes then drain. Refresh under cold water.
Step 2 Whisk olive oil, peanut butter, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and 1/3 cup cold water together.
Step 3 Place noodles, tofu and vegies into a bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle with satay dressing. Serve with fresh mint and lime wedges.
About this recipe
First published: March 2013