Grilled salmon with gremolata crumbs
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$8.30 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 10 baby chat potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs (find them in the Asian aisle)
- 4 x 150g skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
- 8 cups mixed green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 12 minutes, or until just tender. Drain, then set aside.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a frying pan lightly with oil and place over high heat. Add panko breadcrumbs and cook, stirring, for 20–30 seconds or until golden. Transfer to a small bowl.
Step 3 Respray pan with oil and place over medium heat. Cook salmon for 3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
Step 4 Combine parsley, zest, capers, some black pepper and cooled panko crumbs. Sprinkle salmon with panko gremolata and serve with potatoes and mixed salad.
Panko breadcrumbs are Japanese-style breadcrumbs that give a crispier coating.
About this recipe
First published: May 2013