Cucumber and carrot salad with Asian dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
4 (as a side)
Time to make:
$1.28 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, chopped into 1/2 cm pieces
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine vinegar, sauce, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Add cucumber to vinegar mixture and leave to marinate for about 10 minutes.
Step 2 Stir grated carrot and coriander leaves through cucumber–vinegar mixture just before serving.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
About this recipe
First published: November 2013