Avocado, shredded slaw and cheese sandwich
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.36 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small beetroot, peeled, grated
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon low-fat coleslaw dressing
- 2 slices soy and linseed bread
- 1 tablespoon mashed avocado
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place carrot, beetroot, cabbage and dressing in a medium bowl. Stir to combine and to coat vegetables in the dressing.
Step 2 Place bread slices on a clean work surface. Spread one slice of bread with avocado. Pile coleslaw on top of avocado, top with cheese and the remaining slice of bread. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: September 2013