Tuna, hommous, roasted capsicum and cucumber sandwich
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.78 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 95g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 slices multigrain gluten-free bread
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free hommous
- 70g roasted red capsicum, not in oil, peeled, sliced
- 4 cucumber ribbons
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place tuna, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Step 2 Place bread slices on a clean work surface. Spread one side of each slice with hummous. Top 1 slice with roasted capsicum, cucumber ribbons, tuna mixture and rocket leaves. Top with remaining slice of bread, hommous side down. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: September 2013