Vietnamese turkey salad wrap
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
10 mins, plus 20 mins marinating
$4.75 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 1 tablespoon 97% fat-free mayonnaise
- 50g lean sliced turkey breast
- 4 cucumber ribbons
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
- coriander sprigs, to serve
- 1 red chilli, sliced, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place carrot, rice wine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
Step 2 Place wrap on a clean work surface, spread mayonnaise down middle of wrap. Top with turkey, cucumber, tomato, marinated carrot and cabbage. Top with coriander sprigs and fresh chilli. Wrap to enclose filling and serve.
About this recipe
First published: September 2013