Full ingredients list:
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 x 100g Steggles turkey breast fillets, cut in strips
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 mini wholegrain tortillas, warmed
- 250g packet fresh coleslaw mix
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine cumin, smoked paprika and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a non-metallic bowl. Add turkey and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, Mexican seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
Step 3 Combine onion, tomatoes, avocado, coriander and chilli (if using) in a bowl to make salsa. Drizzle with olive oil and remaining lime juice. Stir to combine.
Step 4 Spray a large frying pan with oil and set over medium heat. Cook turkey in two batches for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently, until cooked. Top tortillas with coleslaw, turkey pieces and salsa. Drizzle with spicy mayonnaise dressing.
About this recipe
First published: April 2014