Creamy honey and mustard dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.30 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat crème fraiche
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and place in fridge to chill.
Step 2 When ready to serve dressing, adjust seasoning, adding cracked black pepper if desired.
- Store this dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1–2 days.
- Whisk dressing before serving, then taste and adjust seasonings.
Stir this into a green garden salad.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014