Olive and rosemary roast lamb
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
45 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 35 mins)
$5.30 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 600g baby potatoes, halved
- 50g kalamata olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 x 250g lamb round or topside mini roasts
- cooking oil spray
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cups steamed green beans, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Steam or microwave potato halves for 8–10 minutes, or until almost tender. Meanwhile, combine olives, parsley, rosemary, garlic and olive oil in a small bowl.
Step 2 Place lamb in a large baking dish and spread with olive and herb mixture. Arrange potato around lamb; spray with cooking oil. Bake lamb for 25 minutes.
Step 3 Transfer lamb to a plate, cover loosely with foil to keep warm and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
Step 4 Add cherry tomatoes to dish; sprinkle potato with lemon juice and oregano. Return dish to oven for 10 more minutes.
Step 5 Serve lamb, potato and cherry tomatoes with green beans.
About this recipe
First published: February 2014