Full ingredients list:
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 mango, peeled, diced
- 3 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons jarred chargrilled capsicum, drained, sliced
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- lemon wedges, to serve
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Put chickpeas, mango, zucchini, cherry tomato, cucumber, onion, and capsicum in a serving bowl.
Step 2 Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. (You can either stir dressing into salad or serve it on the side.)
Step 3 Tear toast into pieces, add to salad bowl and toss lightly.
Step 4 Sprinkle salad with toasted sesame seeds and serve with lemon wedges.
About this recipe
First published: January 2014