Panzanella salad with hot-smoked salmon
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 6 thick slices sourdough bread, torn into chunks
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, diced
- 150g hot smoked salmon, separated into chunks
- 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place sourdough chunks in a large bowl. Season sourdough with cracked black pepper and toss with red wine vinegar.
Step 2 Combine tomato, onion and cucumber in a serving bowl; toss. Add sourdough chunks, salmon chunks, butter beans and basil to serving bowl; toss lightly.
Step 3 Put olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice and garlic in a small bowl; mix to make dressing.
Step 4 Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine, and serve.
About this recipe
First published: January 2014