Prawn and tofu noodle salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$6.35 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 200g vermicelli noodles
- 150g Bean Supreme Ginger & Honey Marinated Tofu, diced
- 150g cooked prawns, peeled
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g shimeji mushrooms, broken into pieces
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (red and yellow capsicum, carrot), diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- lime wedges, to serve
- juice of 2 limes
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand for 2–3 minutes; drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Step 2 Warm tofu in a frying pan set over medium heat. Put tofu, prawns, shallot, tomato, mushroom, radish and mixed vegetables in noodle bowl; toss to combine.
Step 3 Mix dressing ingredients and toss with noodle salad. Scatter salad with coriander and peanuts, and serve with lime wedges.
About this recipe
First published: January 2014