Full ingredients list:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup mint
- 6 anchovies
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place all ingredients in a food processor; blend until mixture is smooth.
Step 2 Add meat of your choice to mixture; leave to marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
Step 3 Set a large non-stick pan over high heat. Cook meat until evenly seared on all sides, or until done to your liking. Leave meat to rest, then slice and serve.
NOTE: Nutrition information based on approx. 2 tablespoons marinade per serve.
- Add to chicken or fish skewers.
- Marinade will keep in the fridge for only two days.
About this recipe
First published: January 2014