Grapefruit, butter bean and smoked almond salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 ruby red grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Segment grapefruit into a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice in a small bowl. Add olive oil to bowl and whisk into juice make dressing.
Step 2 Combine baby spinach, mint, coriander, onion, butter beans and lentils in a salad bowl.
Step 3 Divide salad among 4 plates; drizzle with dressing, scatter with almonds and chilli, and serve.
About this recipe
First published: March 2015