Full ingredients list:
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded red or white cabbage (or a mixture)
- 3 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Toss all ingredients in a large salad bowl and refrigerate to chill before serving.
To make a creamy dressing, replace the balsamic vinegar and oil with equal parts reduced-fat yoghurt and tahini.
About this recipe
First published: October 2015