Rare roast beef, beetroot, cucumber and spinach wrap
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
5 mins (Hands-on time: 5 mins)
$3.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 wholegrain barley wrap
- 1 tablespoon low-fat hommous
- 40g sliced deli-bought rare roast beef
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 50g canned baby beetroots, drained, sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1/2 cup baby rocket and spinach leaves
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spread wrap evenly with hommous. Arrange remaining ingredients along centre of wrap. Fold wrap and serve.
Enjoy leftover hommous with vegie sticks as a mid-morning or afternoon snack.
About this recipe
First published: September 2015