Tomato and potato fish bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, chopped
- 4 frozen fish fillets (such as hoki)
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups steamed green beans, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 4 small baking dishes. Steam or boil potatoes for 5–6 minutes, or until tender, then drain.
Step 2 Divide potato and tomato slices among dishes in layers with capsicums. Top each with a fish fillet; spray with olive oil.
Step 3 Combine breadcrumbs with parmesan and parsley in a bowl. Scatter each dish evenly with crumb mixture and bake for 20 minutes, or until fish cooks through and cheese melts.
Step 4 Serve fish bake with a side of steamed green beans.
About this recipe
First published: April 2015